Friday 16 October 2015

Image within a text.

I created this in indesign. This was my second design, following my Bugsy Malone one but this one is my favourite. I have chosen the font Lobster 1.3 as I think it is very slick and emphasises the type of film which the devil wears Prada is.

I've included pictures of Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep because they are 2 of the main characters and the whole film is practically based around them 2. I have put the picture of fire in the word devil to symbolise danger and evil, which is also the reason Meryl Streep has then been put underneath that word to insinuate that she is the devil. Finally, I have put one picture of Anne Hathaway but with loads of different outfits on to emphasise the fashion side of this film and the Prada clothes that are used.

The skills I have learnt from this exercise is realising that the font does make all the difference, if you have the wrong font it could ruin the whole task.


No comments:

Post a Comment