Friday 16 October 2015

Image within a text.

I decided to use Talulah and Bugsy for this task as they are 2 of the main people in the film and where I've only used the "B" and the "M" I think it gives off a bold and instant effect. It stands out and makes it seem serious, which the film is supposed to be but in reality is just a bunch of kids "splurging" each other and singing.

The tools I used to create this were the type tool and the font tool. To get the desired effect of the text it was important to choose the right font type, so for this particular task I used lobster 1.3.

I started by using the type tool to create the "B" and "M", selected my chosen font and then made the font size bigger so the picture could be visible in the letters. I then created my letters as an object by going to select then create outlines. Finally, I selected file and place and placed my two images into the text.

The skills I learnt from this task were how easy it was to fit the pictures in the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment