Friday 25 September 2015

Minimalistic Film Posters.


Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 12.56.03This minimal poster really caught my eye because of how simple it was. I have to admit, it took me a while to figure out what film it was from but that made me really look into the poster which is what they're all about. I really like how the bite in the corner is the only thing that gives way what the film is.




Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 13.02.27
This is another poster that caught my eye and purely for the fact it literally has one image. If you haven't seen this film, you probably wouldn't know what it was as the bat is a prop from the film but I think that it's a very good idea because once again it would really make you think about what film this poster is promoting.


No comments:

Post a Comment